"Scandal" star Kerry Washington may have to deal with political intrigue on her hit ABC drama, but in brand-new promos for her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" she is just trying to fend off "SNL" star Taran Killam's advances.


Killam tries his best to get Washington to compliment his looks after telling her how pretty she is and, later, to own up to having a crush on him. Spoiler: she doesn't. In addition to the one-sided flirting, Killam also does an impression of this week's musical guest, Eminem, imitating the rapper's manic rapping style. The episode airs Saturday, November 2.


Many a celebrity has been known to use "SNL" as a way to address rumors. And according to the latest gossip, the actress, 36, is expecting her first child with her husband, NFL cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha. Multiple sources confirm the news to both Us Weekly and People . A rep for the actress hadn't responded to MTV News' request for comment by press time.


Washington married San Francisco 49s player Asomugha in a top-secret ceremony back in June in Hailey, Idaho. The "Django Unchained" actress has been known to keep her personal life out of the public in recent years. She explained to Glamour earlier this year why she chooses to be so private.


"I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me to talk about my personal life," she explained. "I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. I was on the cover of a bridal magazine. But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, OK, no more."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top