Conrad Murray, the doctor who tended to Michael Jackson before his death, claims he had nothing to do with it, "I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict," he told the Daily Mail on Sunday.



Conrad Murray Claims 'I Didn't Kill Michael Jackson, He Accidentally Killed Himself'

Getty Images



Murray continued, "Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson… I never gave Michael anything that would kill him.”

Murray, 60, was charged with administering a lethal injection of the anesthetic Propofol and was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. His licensed was revoked and he was sentenced to four years in jail, in which he served half and was released three weeks ago.


"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night,” Conrad asserted. “Michael trusted no one. The bed chamber smelled because he did not even let maids in there to clean it. There were clothes strewn everywhere.”


So what really happened according to Murray? "I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him."


Read the full interview at The Daily Mail.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top