December 27, 2013 01:38:41 GMT



When the Cold War spy drama returns on February 26 on FX, Rhys' Philip Jennings is seen wearing boots and hat to go undercover as a Texan.




FX has set the premiere date for "" season 2. The Cold War spy drama starring and will return with its new installment on Wednesday, February 26 at 10/9c.


A sneak peek at the first episode has also landed online in the form of a photo. The image gives a look at Rhys' KGB sleeper agent character, Philip Jennings, sporting lighter hair, sunglasses and brown suit as he goes undercover as a Texan.


"I had the boots and the hat," the Welsh actor tells TV Guide. "I hope they bring him back - although the other day I heard my accent [on screen] and went, 'Holy s**t! In my head I sounded like a Texan."


Rhys and Russell, who play two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple in Washington DC on the FX series, were recently in real life. The 37-year-old actress confirmed through her representative earlier December that she and husband Shane Deary since early summer.


© AceShowbiz.com










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top