Analeigh Tipton shows off her engagement ring after announcing that she is engaged to boyfriend Aaron McManus .


“If life was expected, love would be bound to an ideal unattainable to any of us. But thankfully, life and love is filled with unexpected beauty: I met this man six years ago, and today, he has asked me to spend the rest of our lives together–facing all of life’s surprises as one. Of course, I said yes :),” the 25-year-old actress wrote on Instagram.


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Analeigh Tipton


Aaron added, “We met six years ago, I fell in love. I told her I couldn’t live without her, she said I would figure it out somehow. In those six years God has taken me places I could never have imagined. Showed me his love and changed my heart. Now I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.”


Congrats to the happy couple!




Like Just Jared on Facebook







Fernando Leon/Getty




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top