Khloe Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian is ready to put 2013 behind her.


The socialite has had a rough year dealing with estranged husband Lamar Odom, who was at the center of cheating allegations earlier this year before she finally threw him out of their home in August; and numerous reports claim he's addicted to smoking crack.


Khloe, who filed for divorce earlier this month, tells British Cosmopolitan, "I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with… You only live once so let's make that one time perfect.


"We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life."


Khloe also says she's happy with herself and has no regrets, and despite the turmoil, she's found some positives.


"In the past year I think I've lost around 30lbs, and I'm feeling good… I've worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little!" she says. "My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans. I've never done that so it has to happen one day."


The February 2014 issue of British Cosmopolitan hits newsstands on January 2.


Khloe Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top