Selena Gomez has been pictured for the first time since announcing she won't be completing her Stars Dance tour. The brunette stepped out in Los Angeles today, make up free, and looked less fresh than usual following the news she's not going to be carrying on with her tour claiming she needed to spend time on herself.


The 21 year-old was clad in a tan poncho and black boots as she exited a car. Keeping her brown locks loose, Selena looked tired and drawn as she made her way into a private residents.


Sel confirmed via Facebook that she'd be pulling out of dates in Australia, which was meant to begin in February 2014.



Selena Gomez stepped out in Los Angeles today (FameFlynet UK)


Not wanting to upset her fans, Selena has released a statement to explain the cancellation in which she claims she needs to spend time working on herself.


"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be,” she stated.



Gomez pulled out of the Australian leg of her tour (FameFlynet UK)


Although many music artists typically cancel concerts as a result of poor ticket sales, there are no sources that indicate that poor tickets might be the real reason for the cancellation.


Therefore fans have no choice but to accept Selena’s personal reasons for the cancellation and hope that Selena’s apology is sincere.


“To my fans, I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me," the singer also said in the statement.


At this point, no new dates have been released to replace the cancelled tour and fans will be issued a refund within three weeks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top