Another solid episode for SHIELD S


SHIELD is on the way to become a legitimately good show if it keeps that up. I hope we get to see Victoria Hand a bit more - she clearly knows how to read and manipulates people, and she's not as antagonistic as I remember - she was slightly villainous in the comic, though, right? If I remember correctly, she was Osborn's right-hand woman when he was head of HAMMER (aka SHIELD)? So it'll be interesting to see where she goes.


Again, a lot of character development for everyone. Last episode serve to deepen Simmons, this one serves to deepen Fitz. Ward also got some more layers, so did Skye and Coulson.


I hope they focus on May a bit more though - for the moment she mostly serves as Coulson's foil and sounding board - a job she does admirably, and I really like their interactions, but I think she needs a bit more of her own stuff to do. I hope it happens soon!


So yep, liked that episode a lot! And I feel no shame in saying it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top