December 12, 2013 03:16:12 GMT



The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star looks sexy as she is featured on the latest issue of Us Magazine wearing a white bikini.




debuts her sexy bikini body six months after giving birth to her daughter North West. The reality star is featured on the cover of 's latest issue wearing a skimpy white bikini.


Kim became a target of cyberbullying when she gained much weight during pregnancy. The "" star, however, apparently has started to regain her pre-baby body after working out. "Kim feels confident again. She worked really hard and is so motivated to stay fit," a source close to Kim tells the magazine.


On Wednesday, December 10, Kim attended the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast and made a comment about her post-baby body. "So I saw one photo. It was OK. I think I still have about 10 pounds to go," she told E! News, referring to the magazine's cover.


Kim added, "We were in Miami for [fiance 's] tour and my friends and I had a morning off and we're like, 'Let's go to the beach.' We got to the beach, we turn around and we see all this paparazzi. I was like, 'Nope, we're not going to the beach,' " she recalled with a laugh. "We walked in and I was like, 'I don't think I'm ready yet, I don't want to be seen... I'm not bikini-ready yet!' "


© AceShowbiz.com







More Kim Kardashian News:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top