kirstie alley cocaine twitter doodle better


ZOMG! This is one crazy cocaine confession!


Usually a Hollywood star is introduced to the wacky dust AFTER they’ve become famous. But in the case of Kirstie Alley , she was snorting that way long before she ever made it in the biz!


The 62-year-old actress admitted to Howard Stern this week that her out of control coke habit formed while she was still living in Kansas and working as an interior designer! Soon after Kirstie had divorced her first husband, she decided to rebound with a boy named blow. And it was love at first sniff!



Alley explained:



"I had a total awareness that I was dead as a being. Dead. I didn’t do drugs until I was 25. I got a divorce from my husband, and I started hanging out out with this guy I was sort of madly in love with. He had already done all of his drugs, but he had a lot of druggie friends. I had heard that cocaine made you peppy and happy and I was sort of depressed because I had gotten a divorce and wrecked everybody’s lives. So I said, ‘I’m gonna try this.’ I took one snort of cocaine, and I go, ‘Oh my god! I’m gonna do this every day for the rest of my life!”



Thankfully she didn’t do it for the rest of her life. But she couldn’t kick her habit on her own. Kirstie came out to El Lay, not to become a movie star, but to join Scientology and get clean!



“I moved to LA to do Scientology. Strictly. Because I was f*cked up!”



The Church’s rehab program was successful in getting Kirstie off of the white horse and onto the wagon. And it wasn’t long before Alley got her first major part playing Saavik in the movie Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan!


The rest is history!


Kudos to you, Kirstie!



[Image via Twitter .]


Tags: , , , , ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top