Actress Kirstie Alley says she used to flirt with Hollywood superstar John Travolta which led his wife Kelly Preston to confront her about it.


The 62-year-old actress, who starred with Travolta in 'Look Who's Talking', admits finding the actor very handsome, reported Radar Online.


"First of all, I'm obviously not the only woman in the world that's in love with John Travolta. It took me years to not look at John as a romantic interest. Now, I'm best friends with his wife, and that took a while," Alley said.


"Because in the beginning she would bust me, like, 'Are you flirting with my husband?' And the answer was 'yes'. He's a very generous person. If you ever talk to John, and this is genuine with him, you will become the most interesting thing that he's ever in his life. And he's obviously very handsome," she added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top