Posted Sunday December 22, 2013 4:40 PM GMT




Pleased with her decision to take some time off, Selena Gomez shared her happiness with fans via Twitter on Sunday (December 22).


Posting an adorable photo of herself holding her baby sister to Instagram, the "Spring Breakers" star tweeted, "I'm the happiest I've been in a while.. So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved.."


As previously reported by GossipCenter, the 21-year-old singer recently decided to scale back her schedule a bit, canceling her Australian tour.


In a statement, Selena shared, "My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top