Spartacus star Liam McIntyre has married singer-actress Erin Hasan.

The couple tied the knot on Sunday (January 5) in front of more than 100 guests at the St John's Anglican Church Toorak in Melbourne, reports People .



Liam McIntyre and Erin Hasan

© PA Images / Todd Williamson/AP





Liam McIntyre and Erin Hasan






"I'm beyond happy," he said. "I saw true love as a child and dreamt that one day I'd have the same. Today is the first day knowing that I'll have that forever."

The pair got engaged in December 2012, when McIntyre popped the question at Disney World in Florida.


Hasan previously said of the proposal: "Liam had one of the characters from Cinderella come to my door.


"They took me to a room and I got a makeover. They had custom-made me a dress based on my three favorite Disney princesses."


McIntyre was dressed as a Disney prince as he got down on one knee for the happy occasion.


The actor will next appear on the big screen in The Legend of Hercules , which is slated to open on January 10 in the US. No UK release has yet been announced.


View all of today's best celebrity pictures:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top