Justin Bieber's latest entry into his Music Mondays series is a mea culpa to a former lover.


Much like his prior Music Mondays efforts, "Recovery" embraces R&B, and from the opening lines, all he wants is a second chance.


"First, I'll acknowledge/ All trust has been broken/ A successful recovery/ I pray for us at night," the 19-year-old sings. "Grant me with a second chance/ Never thought I'd see your face again/ Learning life through trial and error/ Just tryna make it right."


The lyrics also offer up a bit of insight as to what may have gone wrong between Bieber and his girl... without getting too specific. He sings, "Learned it don't pay to lie/ 'Cause I don't wanna see you cry/ Sayin' nothin' gets you nowhere fast/ I'ma hold it back inside."


Shortly after Bieber shared the song with his fans, he explained the significance of the track. "It's here. One of the most important songs to me I've ever written #Recovery," he tweeted. "Hope it helps you!"




"Recovery" is the fourth track Bieber released during his Music Mondays series. And from the looks of it, his fans might love this jam even more than the previous tracks, including "Heartbreaker," "Hold Tight" and "All That Matters."





In addition to releasing new music, Bieber will also be gifting fans with his upcoming documentary/concert flick, "Believe." The Jon Chu-directed movie will hit theaters on Christmas Day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top