Olivia Pope is pregnant, but this is no “Scandal.” Actress Kerry Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha are expecting their first child, according to Us Weekly.




"She's about four months along," a friend tells the magazine.


Washington married the San Francisco 49ers cornerback in a super-secret ceremony on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho.


She purposefully keeps details of her private life close to the vest, she recently told Glamour magazine.


"I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me," she said. "I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, 'Okay, no more.'"


Her reps haven’t confirmed the pregnancy reports. So let’s all play “Look for Kerry’s Baby Bump” when she hosts “Saturday Night Live” this weekend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top