Miley Cyrus dressed up like Lil' Kim for Halloween. The "Wrecking Ball" singer donned a purple wig, thick eyeliner and eyelashes, and a purple jumpsuit with an exposed breast covered by a purple nipple pastie.


The outfit was closely modeled on the one Kim wore to the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards.


Cyrus posted pictures of herself in her outfit on Twitter and Facebook, with the accompanying caption: "Happy Halloween @LilKim."


Lil' Kim later responded on Twitter, telling Cyrus: "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!! I wish was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."


Cyrus has previously praised Lil' Kim, noting: "In my past life, I feel like that was me. I feel like Lil Kim is who I am on the inside. She just makes me happy... I just love her. And I can't help that I love her."


Cyrus also posted pictures of herself trying on Halloween wigs, and of the pumpkins she carved, which included two with sexually explicit scenes.


by RTT Staff Writer


For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com


Entertainment News


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top