By Sarah Bull and Iona Kirby


|



She is looking in great shape six months following the birth of her first child, after having shed over four stone, or 56lbs.


But Kim Kardashian is her own worst critic and isn't too happy with sizzling photos of her in a white string bikini on the beach, which appear in this week's Us Weekly magazine.


After seeing the cover, the reality star claimed she still wants to lose even more weight.


Scroll down for video


Yummy mummy: Kim Kardashian shows off her sexy post baby body in a white string bikini on the cover of this week's Us Weekly magazine

Yummy mummy: Kim Kardashian shows off her sexy post baby body in a white string bikini on the cover of this week's Us Weekly magazine



'I saw one photo,' Kim told E! News at the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast on Wednesday. 'It was OK. I think I still have about 10 pounds to go.'


Kim had just been shown her sexy cover on the red carpet, and recalled how on November 30, when they were taken, she was reluctant to hit the beach in Miami in case she was photographed, but did so anyway.


'We got to the beach, we turn around and we see all this paparazzi. I was like, "Nope, we're not going to the beach,"' the 33-year-old said. 'We walked in and I was like, "I don't think I'm ready yet, I don't want to be seen. I'm not bikini-ready yet!"'


'It was OK': Kim revealed on Tuesday that she isn't delighted with the photos and says she wants to lose another 10 pounds

'It was OK': Kim revealed on Tuesday that she isn't delighted with the photos and says she wants to lose another 10 pounds



Kim lost the weight she gained while pregnant with North with the help of Atkins, and while she is currently taking a less 'hardcore' approach to the diet, she said it has 'really trained me not to eat so many carbs. I used to eat so many carbs, and now I don't.'


Kim explained: 'I mean, as you get older and your body changes, you just can't eat the way you used to. So I'm training myself and I work out. You know, I love Pilates, I love running. Now that we're on the road, just any gym in any hotel, I just go for it.'


And the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star admitted that hearing rumours she lost the weight with the help of surgery got to her.



Golden girl: The reality star was looking great at the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women In Entertainment Breakfast in Beverly Hills

Golden girl: The reality star was looking great at the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women In Entertainment Breakfast in Beverly Hills

Golden girl: The reality star was looking great at the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women In Entertainment Breakfast in Beverly Hills



'I think [the rumours] really upset me just because I worked so hard,' Kim said. 'This was such a challenge for me. I did gain a lot of weight, I did. It was hard for me. Everyone was really not the nicest with me when I was pregnant and you lose sight for a second, like, "Wait, what if I never get my body back to normal again?"


'For a second you think that. So I said to myself, "I really want to commit to something and it's important for me," and because I was not a dieter that ever committed before.


'I always worked out, but it was a challenge for me. And so because I stuck through with it, I was so proud of myself for doing that, that it really upset me when people would always try and make it into something else of why I lost the weight.'



Visit Extra for more



Working hard: Kim showed off her weight loss at the Surface Magazine event with fiancé Kanye West in Miami last week

Working hard: Kim showed off her weight loss at the Surface Magazine event with fiancé Kanye West in Miami last week


Kim has been putting herself through gruelling workout regimes, including kicking off each day with 100 squats, to help her shed the pounds.


A friend of the star told HollywoodLife.com: 'She wakes up and does more than 100 squats every single morning.


'Even now, when she can wear the things she did before her pregnancy, she still wants to tone her body.'


However, Kim has also been lucky enough to have a personal chef and trainer with her on the road as she accompanies fiancé Kanye West on his Yeezus tour.






Slimming down: Kim's weight is now back to what it was before she fell pregnant (right), but she is reportedly still keen to lose even more weight

Slimming down: Kim's weight is now back to what it was before she fell pregnant (right), but she is reportedly still keen to lose even more weight

Slimming down: Kim's weight is now back to what it was before she fell pregnant (right), but she is reportedly still keen to lose even more weight





A source told People.com: 'She's got a trainer on tour with she and Kanye and a chef to keep her meals carb free. With the exception of some cheat days, because she is realistic now, she sticks with it!'


However, while Kim has admitted she is not entirely satisfied with her appearance, it has been claimed she is aiming to get down to a size zero - smaller than her pre-pregnancy size.


A source told Now magazine earlier this month: 'She’s hit her goal weight but wants to drop to a size 0. Apparently she’s eating just 1,000 calories a day and drinking herbal teas in a bid to shed the weight.


'She also wakes up for daily 5am workouts and often does another hour in the afternoon.'


As she was: Kim in her bikini when she was pregnant with baby North

As she was: Kim in her bikini when she was pregnant with baby North



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top