A girl's gotta eat.

After attending the TrevorLive Benefit in Los Angeles Sunday, Nina Dobrev took a trip to In-N-Out Burger in her Elie Saab couture gown.


"I couldn't help it. I had to...Gown or not," she wrote later that day, posting a photo of herself on her WhoSay page ordering food in the gorgeous blue number.


Earlier in the night, the 24-year-old Vampire Diaries star took a serious turn, revealing she had been bullied in grade school.


"I had a couple of awkward stages," the 24-year-old Vampire Diaries star told E! News at the Trevor Live benefit for the LGBT youth hotline The Trevor Project at the Hollywood Palladium.


"Now we have hair and makeup. I pay professionals. But you didn't have professionals when you were grade three."


The teasing started, Nina said, when she got an unflattering haircut.


"I had a chunky face," she went on. "I had a phase where I cut my hair like a boy. Kids will find anything to pick on you for whether it's true or not because it makes them feel better and bigger and it isn't until you're the victim that you realize that it's not fun and it's not cool. Until you learn, you can hurt a lot of people."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top