Published: 4:17PM Wednesday January 08, 2014 Source: BANG Showbiz




Jessica Simpson hasn't set a date for her wedding, although she says it will be "this year."


The 33-year-old fashion mogul got engaged to Eric Johnson in November


2010 and the couple, who have a 20-month-old daughter, Maxwell, and six-month-old son, Ace, together are hoping to finally tie the knot later this year after postponing their nuptials twice in the past.


The blonde beauty told 'Good Morning America' today: "We don't have an actual [wedding] date, but we do know that we want it to be this year. We need to get married!"


She added: "I already feel like we're an old married couple already.


"Like, if he wanted to run, he could've run when I was hormonal and pregnant."


Jessica, who was married to Nick Lachey for four years until 2006, previously revealed she had to keep postponing their special day because of her pregnancies.


She said: "I keep planning on getting married, but I keep getting knocked up. It's just one of those things. Maybe I should go back to when I was younger, I was a virgin before I was married, so maybe I should just completely reverse and stop having sex altogether until Eric and I actually say I do."


The Weight Watchers spokesperson recently admitted she wants to lose more weight before her upcoming wedding, as her dress is very revealing.


She said: "Knowing that I have the wedding coming up is an incentive to stay on Weight Watchers, count my points and stay in the gym. I mean, when you see my dress, you'll know."



Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top