Jessica Simpson Wants To Get Married In 2014


Pop singer and fashion designer Jessica Simpson is featured on the cover of the latest copy of Redbook magazine and inside, she talks all about her want to get married to her fiance Eric Johnson this year. In addition, she gives her fans a little too much information on what Eric is like in the sack! She has always been the queen of TMI, hasn’t she?


With regard to tying the knot with Eric, she said, “We don’t have an actual date but we do know that we want it to be this year. We need to get married. I already feel like we’re an old married couple already. If he wanted to run, he could have run when I was hormonal and pregnant.”


When speaking of losing the baby weight a second time around, she said, “I had already been on Weight Watchers and I had already lost over fifty pounds, so I wasn’t as relaxed in my eating and everything that I was with Maxwell. I was just already in a healthier regimen. I kept walking and staying active and Maxwell started walking.”


She continued, “I want her to look up to me and be like me. I don’t want to give her any false perception of what is real and what’s important. It is important to really know yourself and love yourself. As a mom, I just have this confidence. I just feel so proud of what I’ve done and what I’ve accomplished.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top