Kellan Lutz Denies Dating Miley Cyrus Again


Once again, Twilight actor Kellan Lutz is denying the rumors that he is dating former Disney queen Miley Cyrus. There have been a lot of rumors and gossip surrounding these two lately — and he has already denied any romance in the past. Now, he has been forced to deny the reports once again.


With regard to the gossip, Kellan said, “I stay out of the tabloids. I don’t care to be in the magazines, I don’t look myself up.”


When speaking of the rumors that he’s hooking up with Miley, he said, “For Miley, I’ve been friends with her for six years now and we run in the same circle. It’s always interesting when two public figures who might be single are seen together. Oh let’s start a rumor that they might be together. I just laugh it off.”


He went on to say, “She’s an amazing girl and she has a great head on her shoulders. I love hanging out with her because she is who she is and she’s such a shining star. I’m just focused on work but I’m happy to be friends with her.”


He continued, “There’s assumptions when people are in photographs together, and the photographer edits it out so it looks like only two of them are on a romantic vacation or hanging out in Las Vegas, as Miley and I were, but there were a lot of friends there as well.”


Kellan added, “I’m just happy to be home with friends. I’ve been in Bulgaria for seven months, so anytime I can see our close group of friends, I love it. It’s really quality time that I’m after.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top