by EOL Staff Tue., Nov. 5, 2013 7:00 AM PST



Lea Michele, , Cory Monteith, Twit PicTwitter

Lea Michele is continuing to remember Cory Monteith the best way she knows how—through music.


First, she offered up a heartbreaking rendition of Bob Dylan's "Make You Feel My Love" during last month's Glee tribute episode to Monteith and his character Finn Hudson.


Now, the 27-year-old actress reveals she recorded a song for her upcoming album that definitely holds a special place in her heart.


"The album was done, and the label said, 'Do you want to add anything?' I was like, 'I might regret it if I don't,'" Michele tells Elle .


NEWS: Lea Michele Says Kate Hudson helped her cope after Cory Monteith's death


Lea Michele, ElleCarter Smith/Elle

She decided to include the track "You're Mine."


"It makes me so happy, this song," she says. "It makes me think so much of Cory. It was ours. When I think if him, I play this."


While Michele has yet to reveal a release date for her album, she did tease fans with a sneak peek last month of her album cover shoot.


Meanwhile, Elle's December issue, with Michele gracing the cover, hits newsstands Nov. 19.


PHOTOS: Take a look back at Cory Monteith's life in pictures



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top