Five months since the passing of Glee star Cory Monteith , girlfriend Lea Michele says she's still dealing with the loss.




The actress appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to promote her first single Cannonball off her upcoming debut album.




The 27-year-old had been dating Monteith at the time of his death and says it's still hard but she knows he would want her to keep moving forward.




"I'm still trying to figure out all of this. It's been only a few months, but my mom has experienced a lot of loss in her life and she told me at one point she said there is an empowerment that comes with grief at some point you find it.




"It's very hard but you will find it and I think at a certain point you can choose to sort of fall from this or you can choose to rise.




"And that's what I'm just trying to do my best for him because I know that that's what he would have wanted and to just do my best and to you know, hopefully make something positive for where I go in the rest of my life."


Cory Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room July 13. He died as a result of mixing heroin and alcohol.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top