With only one week until her big sister releases Britney Jean, Jamie Lynn Spearsis giving fans a taste of her own music. On Tuesday (November 26), the younger Spears sister released the video for "How Could I Want More," the first taste of her upcoming album.


Unlike Britney's often high-concept clips, this visual is pretty simple, showing Jamie Lynn in the studio recording the twangy ballad. She's surrounded by sparse lighting and wears a simple T-shirt with a blazer and pants, while someone plays guitar behind her.


In between performance shots, Spears is also spotted at the mixing board, putting the finishing touches on the country track. Shortly after the video premiered, Britney tweeted out her support for her 22-year-old sister, saying, "Can't believe how beautiful my sister looks in her #HowCouldIWantMore video. OMG!"




After giving birth in 2008 and leaving her Nick show, "Zoey 101," Jamie Lynn moved part-time to Nashville to kickstart her country music career. Jamie Lynn has yet to announce when her album will be released, though she already has some shows lined up for December.



"I think that now it's like real. It's like being like 'Oh my gosh! I'm going to have a baby.' It's seeing it all here and it's real," she previously shared about releasing her new music. "It's like, 'Oh my goodness, I'm really gonna do this.' And it is; it is. It's like my second baby."


In addition to her own new music, Jamie Lynn will also appear alongside Britney on the Britney Jean track "Chillin' With You."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top